LaTeX Style Files
Please contact the managing editor, before you plan to publish your contribution in the Bayreuther Mathematische Schriften. Depending on his advices use the LaTeX 2e style file of version 2.3 (22.12.2005, 19:00 CET)
|bms_art.sty||for the article class,|
|bms_book.sty||for the book class|
|or||bms_rep.sty||for the report class|
|and in all three cases||bms_deckblatt.sty||for the report class|
The new version was motivated by creating a single PDF file for the final output also in the case of multiple contributions to one BMS volume.
The new version uses essentially the following package:
- subfiles (CTAN)
and requires the following packages (links from CTAN):
The current version is 2.3.
For further information, have a look in the archive and in comments of the example files for the BMS volume
- bms_multi_publication.tex (basic file used to create a BMS volume for multiple publications)
- bms_single_publication.tex (basic file used to create a BMS volume for one single publication, not a Ph.D. thesis)
- bms_phd_publication.tex (basic file used to create a BMS volume for one single publication, a Ph.D. thesis)
and in example files for the authors
- exam_phd_publication.tex (basic file for the author to create his/her publication for a BMS volume with only one publication, a PhD thesis)
- exam_single_publication.tex (basic file for the author to create his/her publication for a BMS volume with only one publication)
- exam_article_01.tex (basic file for the author to create his/her publication for a BMS volume with multiple publications)
For the history of old version, please have a look at the informations below (older READMEs are partially written in German language).
|HISTORY of versions||README of version 1.10||README of verson 1.6|
|README (old version)||README of version 1.9||README of version 1.4|
|README of version 1.8||README of version 1.3|