Studying and Teaching at the Department of Mathematics
Courses of Studies in Mathematics
Since several semesters the Department of Mathematics changed their courses of studies to the bachelor and master system. The corresponding degree is B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) and M.Sc. (Master of Science). All Master's Programmes are offered in English on demand.
The enrolment of beginning students for the diploma's programme is no longer possible. Students who are already enroled in the diploma's programme can continue their studies and gain their diploma's degree. The entry into higher semesters of the diploma's programme is still possible.
Bachelor of Science / Master of Education for High School Teachers ["Gymnasium"]
This information is only relevant for German speaking students. Please refer therefore to the German web pages [de].
- guide of study [de]
- information to the bachelor's and master's programmes (also for teachers in mathematics) as well as to expiring courses of studies and the corresponding examination regulations
- academic advising for students
- commented course catalogue [de]
- training center for students in mathematics ["Lernzentrum"] [de] of the Department of Mathematics
- doctorate and habilitation regulations of the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science
- Mathematical Colloquium [de]
- Colloquium Applied Mathematics
- Information about former graduates and alumni [de]