Doctorate and Habilitation Regulations of the Faculty
General Doctorate & Habilitation regulations of the Faculty
- doctorate regulation of the faculty [de] (1 September 2009 / 5 July 2011 *)
- habilitation regulation of the faculty [de] (20 May 2015 *)
Graduate School of Mathematical and Natural Sciences (BayNAT)
The Graduate School of Mathematical and Natural Science (BayNAT) is a graduate school with focus on natural sciences. It provides the opportunity to interdisciplinary doctorate programmes.
- doctorate regulation of the BayNAT graduate school [de] (20 March 2014 *)
- regulation of the BayNAT graduate school [de] (15 October 2009 *)
Further Doctorate & Habilitation Regulations
* We make some efforts to update our links. To be on the safe side, we would still ask you to check on the website for doctorate regulations [de] and habilitation regulations [de] of the university, whether the versions we cite, are the most recent ones. Thank you!